Saturday, January 31, 2009

Recorded Classes Posted to TLM

Apparently, this old dog is getting the hang of e-learning technology.

Much to my surprise…and no doubt to the absolute disbelief of readers of this Blog…I was able to successfully download my two recorded Rec 130 classes to Canadore College’s The Learning Manager (TLM) program.

It was unbelievably simple…first, I copied the LINK to my Contact North recorded classes…then, I pasted it to Canadore College’s LINK to my Rec 130 TLM course. Not sure how or why this works…but it does….I suspect my tech friends at Contact North will want to hire me on as a tech consultant.

As a consequence of this wonderful accomplishment, students will now be able to PLAYBACK recorded classes directly from Canadore College’s TLM site rather than having to login to Contact North. Since Canadore’s TLM program contains all course material…it offers students “one stop” shopping.

No comments:

 

phospho soda